Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Account Switch - Austria

Solved!

Facebook Account Switch - Austria

Hello,

I have opened a Spotify Account in Austria through a Facebook account because it is compulsory in this country.

As I didnt want to connect it directly to my real Facebook account i used another fake facebook account.

Now I know how great spotify is I want to use my real facebook account but this seems impossible.

I cant get Spotify to disconnect from my fake facebook account and to accept another facebook account.

Please help! BTW: I am a premium user.

cheers

Dave

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you registered to Spotify using a Facebook account there is no way to seperate your account, it is forever tied to that Facebook account. If you want to move from one account to another, you will need to make a new account and then get in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form and they will be able to move your subscription and playlists over for you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you registered to Spotify using a Facebook account there is no way to seperate your account, it is forever tied to that Facebook account. If you want to move from one account to another, you will need to make a new account and then get in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form and they will be able to move your subscription and playlists over for you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you very much... it is a pity that they want it bound to a person so badly.

Suggested posts