Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Account doesn't work with Username

Facebook Account doesn't work with Username

Hi together,

I always used Spoitfy with my Facebook-Acount, today I tried to log in with my Username, because it didn't work with E-Mail and I wanted to try it without Facebook. So I logged in with Username, but my account wasn't connected to Facebook and all my playlists, the premium account and so on, everthing was gone. I connected my account with Facebook again, but everything is still away. I tried it on my mobile phone, logged off, logged in, everythind still not here. I still have my real account on my playstation, but I don't want to try it angain, because I fear that, after logging off/in, everthing will be gone as well.

Can someone help me? At least I need my account tomorrow night -.-

Thanks!

3 Replies

Hi @user-removed!

Not to worry, your Spotify playlists haven’t disappeared - it sounds like you might’ve accidentally created a second account and signed into that one instead. I'd recommend checking out the FAQ page "Can I create multiple accounts?" here for more info.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

My spotify accound was always linked to facebook but playlists doesn't apear on facebook anymore, also I can't see who of my friends has an account on spotify, because spotify asks me to link facebook despite being already linked...
Most important--> I have another problem with the "username". I've seen everywere username can't be changed but recently I was trying to add social links on facebook and wrote the url of my spotify profile and it only shows a horrible series of numbers which leads you to a broken url. And I saw another profile with the "icon" of spotify on facebook instead that horrible url, and her url shows an "username" and not the numbers everyone have. Is this a premium thingy or is really there a way to get a custom url? Why that profile has a custom url?
And yes, the link works, is a real profile -_-
xx

Hello @user-removed!

Seems like you may have created another account and logged into that one instead. I'd recommend checking out this Support  article on how to find other Spotify accounts you might own.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts