Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Connection - "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later"

Solved!

Facebook Connection - "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later"

Hello, I'm trying to connect my facebook account to my Spotify, but I'm always stuck with the error message "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later.".

I tried in the website, on my iOS and with the Dekstop App, nothing works, can you give me a hand?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @gl28jiui10djts5, welcome to the community!

This could be happening if you have a Spotify account already linked to your Facebook profile. I suggest trying to log in using the "Log in with Facebook" button to double check.

If you do have an account set up via Facebook, you'll need to close it. Once the account is closed, you'll be able to link your Facebook profile to the correct account without any trouble.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @gl28jiui10djts5, welcome to the community!

This could be happening if you have a Spotify account already linked to your Facebook profile. I suggest trying to log in using the "Log in with Facebook" button to double check.

If you do have an account set up via Facebook, you'll need to close it. Once the account is closed, you'll be able to link your Facebook profile to the correct account without any trouble.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts