Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Deleted on premium account but can't log in.

Facebook Deleted on premium account but can't log in.

Plan

Premium

Country

Ireland

Device

(iPhone 6 and mac book pro

Operating System

(iOS 

My Question or Issue

I deleted FB a few months ago and carried on using spotify on my phone with no issues, I also use an old IPOD with spotify and when i connected it and tried to log in it would not allow me to do so.

After checking my IPHONE in settings my user name is now a generic number and the password I used no longer works.

I understand that its because i deleted Facebook but im now being charged with no user ID after checking the topics i created a new spotify account with my email etc but i cannot delete the previous one onmy phone i assume id have to do that on a desktop ? I want to keep using premium but also want to be have my details linked to the account.

Can you advise how i may do this ? 

Thanks.

Lee.

2 Replies

When  a Spotify account is disconnected from Facebook, you still can log in but  obviously no longer through the Facebook, and your account won't show anymore your profile name but your user name which is a random combination of numbers and letters

You still can login with your user name (the alphanumeric characters) or E-mail. 

For that, you  just need to reset your password

Hope it helps 

hello my name is ibrahim 1-2 week ago i buy premium for my account.few days ago i open app its logout i try to log in not accepted after i try take new password its send my mail i changed yesterday (07.06.2018) my account again log out i try again can't accepted after i try send new password but says not find mail address i try my user name accepted and send mail but not send my mail

i before write my credit card how you help me someone take my account and changed my mail  

Suggested posts