Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook E-Mail changed, but Spotify didn't update.

Facebook E-Mail changed, but Spotify didn't update.

Hello Spotifyans,

I changed my E-Mail on Facebook about a week, but this change doesn't show up in my Spotify account.

10 Replies

Hello @fmaemc2 and welcome to the community !

Is Spotify displaying your old photo? Or you old email address? 

I would also recommend you to clear your browser's cache.

Let me know how it works

Have a nice day 🙂

I have the same problem. The photo is updated, just not the emailaddress. I have changed it like months ago...

I have this exact problem.  Spotify has my old email address and says to change it in Facebook.  Did so ages ago and the change has not been picked up in Spotify.   Can’t logon directly to Spotify (not a problem as I use FB), however my contact details are wrong.   Searched and stumbling.  

I also have this problem. I have changed my e-mail address in Facebook, but Spotify did not update it... What should i do?

Hello

i made an account with Facebook years ago and don’t want to make another new.

I changed my email in Facebook because the first I had were blocked. I can’t use it and I only received your mails in this wrong box. I changed my mail on Facebook but Spotify doesn’t update it.

could you help me ? 

Thank you and happy Christmas 

Ines

This did not work.  I'm not sure the problem is understood.  Facebook has been updated successfully.  Spotify does not pick up those changes.  Nothing has worked and given the number of inquiries, this appears to be a fault in the handoff.  If it cannot be fixed, the impact is that Spotify email is being sent to defunct address.  In fact, I created another account just to address this matter (this one, actually).  

No worries - Spofity works on my paid account, email notwithstanding.

Happy Holidays

This is a problem that has existed for years, but Spotify just ignores it I guess. There are enough posts around the community to see this is a problem. Well, at least I don't get all the promotional junk in my e-mail, since it does not exist anymore 😉

Hi Spotify, the problem still persists!!!! When is somebody gonna pick this up from the backlog. It has been years and it's still not working. 

I have this problem what should I do? I changed my e-mail over 3 months ago.

You should shout out on Twitter @spotifycares. They fixed it for me.

Suggested posts