Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Issues

Solved!

Facebook Issues

Facebook account disabled....by Facebook...due to hacked account.  Originally created and subscribed to premium Spotify account in August 2014 using Facebook credentials.  Now that I do not have a Facebook account, I cannot de-associate my email from Facebook.  Need to move my Facebook Spotify account to regular login.

Created this account that I'm writing from so I could access forum and contact Spotify for help.

Paying premium monthly....can't access account.  If I cancel or block transaction at bank level, signing up for a new account does no good as the new payment will also be blocked.

I NEED HELP HERE FOLKS...Surely someone else has had this issue.  I CANNOT re-activate my Facebook account to make the Spotify changes.  That is not an option or solution.

I have submitted contact form to Spotify and have been assigned a case number.  Anyone please offer suggestions.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I see you have contacted support. Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

I see you have contacted support. Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks Matt:  Spotify did indeed respond back and have now transferred my playlists and account information to this new account.  They now are going to fully close my other Facebook account.

I would encourage everyone to give Spotify support a chance to respond.  They provided excellent resolution for me....just be patient.

Suggested posts