Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Link

Facebook Link

Okay, so I created a spotify account a while back and am really loving it. Have a bit of a problem however. When it was created I didn't know it was linked to my facebook account, which I no longer use and am wanting to deactivate. Can't do it though, because apparently if I de-activate my Facebook profile then I won't be able to use spotify, or at least my profile that I've been building on spotify. Is there a way that I can somehow de-link my facebook from spotify so that if I de-activate it won't effect my access. Or do I need to create a new account that isn't linked to facebook and then shut the original one down? If that's the case, how do I shift my subscription and playlists across to the new account?

2 Replies

You'll need to create a new account using a spotify username. If you then get in touch with the accounts team, they'll help you get everything moved over to this new account safely. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

I was having the exact same issue!  I love spotify,  I can't stand facebook.  But my accounts are linked and I was getting really frustrated.  So glad I'm not the only one.

Suggested posts