Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Profile Picture on Album Cover

Facebook Profile Picture on Album Cover

Premium, Turkey, iPhone6, MacOS
Why on earth do you put my facebook profile pic on "Weekly Discover" album cover? I am addressing Spotify.
Do you suppose that it would make anything look symphathetic or something? I have been using Spotify for years and haven't had any complaints so far, but why? Why do you want to do that? This is not cool. I haven't even connected my fb, but even though I did at some point by mistake, this is annoying for me. Not cool. Can't regard this situation as anything nice. It is not symphathetic, it just freaked me out when I noticed my facebook profile picture is on an album cover. Whoever came with this idea first, are you nuts? 

1 Reply

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

Discover Weekly is a personalized playlist of songs we think you’ll love. It’s as unique as you are! So we also use your unique Facebook profile picture as the cover (if your Spotify account is connected to Facebook).

Don’t worry; your image isn’t used on any other playlist. If you want to hide the Discover Weekly playlist, just right click it and select Make Secret.

It's possible that your Facebook account is still linked to your Spotify account. Can you try disconnecting your Spotify account from Facebook again by doing the following:

• Click Spotify (for Mac) or File (for Windows) in the menu bar.
  • Select Preferences.
  • Under Social, click DISCONNECT FROM FACEBOOK.
  • Click Disconnect again to confirm.
  • Please allow some time for the changes to be reflected on your account.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be here in case you need any further help 🙂

Suggested posts