Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook: Spotify activity log gone.

Facebook: Spotify activity log gone.

Hi All,

I have been a Spotify member since April, and my Facebook Activity has shown me the total number of songs I've listened to & a breakdown for each month...up until the day before yesterday. Now I've only got September's activity showing.

Is there anyway to get back all the previous info, or does it expire after a certain time?

I was thinking this would be quite useful to see what tracks I might buy in the future...

Thanks for any help.

Shaun.

9 Replies

You're not alone, september shows perfectly for me (600+ Queen songs and so on) but when it comes to October, not anything, earlier it showed inncorect songs and wouldn't update at certain artists (like Queen and Disturbed) but now everything is gone and the only thing which is showing in the October panel is the playlist i published some weeks ago.

Thanks for your Reply,

Now you mention it, I too noticed that some Artists names /pictures were showing incorrectly in that archive (over the last couple of weeks).

So no solution to this problem?

Shaun

No solution yet sadly.. I think we must wait for an mod to answer this one for us.

Extra: It has nothing to with the spotify preferences to publish or not to publish the Top Artists & Tracks, because they've always been enabled, Also ''Show what i listen to on Facebook'' has always been enabled.

Same here ... It just stopped working !!!! I have an iPhone .. is it iOs6 related ??? Please help. It's not life or death but just really annoying. 

Nope, happening on my PC as well. About a month ago everything disappeared except for a playlist I made some time ago.

Same for me... nothing I'm listening to currently is registering on my Facebook Spotify activity log.  However, when I posted a song to Facebook that I was listening to on Spotify today, that showed up.  The last time the activity log shows I listened to something was for songs I listened to back in June, 2012. ...  Wait, I followed the advice of a previous poster and unticked the Publish option on several of my playlists, then reticked them, and, lo and behold, it registered on my Facebook music activity log that I 'created' these playlists.  Still nothing that shows what I 'listened to'...

Hmmm... I just started listening to something on Spotify, and now what I'm listening to is showing up on my Facebook activity log as 'David is listening to...' .  Hmmm... maybe Facebook is monitoring these comments via some kind of advanced Artificial Intelligence interface, and corrected the problem by itself??  Maybe when I redid the Publish option on my playlists (and ticked 'Publish' on some old unpublished playlists), as I reported above, maybe that did something...  Go figure...

What I am noticing now is .. it just pulls random songs when it feels like it .. today it pulled a song in my recent activity I listened to on December 5th ... I also notice that when I check my Facebook Activity .. everything I am listening to is on there .. it just isn't showing up on my wall ....

If anyone has a solid fix for this ... please post. Thanks.

Hey guys!

I just realized it's the spotify app problem! because I don't have any issuse when using Spotify online player.

You can listen to music via https://play.spotify.com/ and you'll see your listening activity will appear on facebook log!

I think the online player is not available in every region yet.

I hope it's useful for you.

good luck!

Suggested posts