Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook account deactivated & still paying for Premium account -very unhelpful Spotify

Facebook account deactivated & still paying for Premium account -very unhelpful Spotify

I deactivated my Facebook account, which I unfortunately used to create my Premium Spotify account. I've searched these forums and help pages, and am doing exactly what they advise - set up a new Spotify account, and contact Spotify directly to ask them to transfer my Premium account and playlists. To date, I've simply received automated customer service replies from Spotify advising me to search their help pages for a response to my query! Very frustrating - no indication if these are 'holding' emails while they do what their help pages say they will (transfer my account etc), or if that is it, simply search their help pages for a solution. All the while, I continue to pay for an account I can no longer access. Hoping a Spotify customer service rep reads these messages and actually reads my queries this time and acts on them?

1 Reply

Hey there @debpat1 and welcome to the Spotify Community!

I can escalate to one of the members of the Community Moderator staff. Do you have a case number they can reference?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts