Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook account deleted but connected to Spotify premium

Facebook account deleted but connected to Spotify premium

Hey friends. I have gone off of facebook personally; I have a private business account but have deleted my personal account. I guess I should have realized this, but my Spotify premium account is connected to that personal facebook account. The app suggests reactivating the account temporarily in order to cancel Spotify, then starting over again with a new account; this is not an option. To contact support directly, you have to log in, which I can't do of course. The online help form I saw suggested in other threads also takes you to the signin screen and asks you to log in. I am wondering if anyone has any good ideas or if anyone from Spotify can help? Thanks in advance!

1 Reply

Hey, @naptown30 -

That's not cool! Please contact Spotify with this contact form instead and the support team will be able to help you.

After contacting Spotify, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out.

Thank you 🙂

Suggested posts