Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook account deletion

Facebook account deletion

Hi all,

I am currently in the process of deleting my Facebook account and opening a new one. Is it possible to get my premium spotify account linked to my new Facebook account?

Cheers
7 Replies

Any ideas?

If you signed up with Facebook, you can't disconnect. You have to make a new account.

It might be a good idea to sign up for a Spotify username and password now. To do that, go to the Sign up page and click "Create an account using my email address" at the bottom. Signing up to Spotify without going through Facebook will give you the ability to connect and disconnect from Facebook whenever you please. Signing up through Facebook will tie your Spotify to Facebook with no option to disconnect them.

To connect a non-FB Spotify account to Facebook, make sure you are logged in to the correct FB account in your browser, then go to Spotify preferences and click Connect to Facebook

don't think so, wait for the end of ur premium, then delete it create a new one and upgrade it

So it isn't possible for them to change it over to a new account

Your subscription will very likely not be transferred. Cancel it and wait for it to run out.

However, they have moved playlists before. Explain the situation and ask them to move your playlists over to your new account.

It makes more sense to me having a login that can be associated to a fb account that way it can be easily altered

Do you mean a separate Spotify account that can be connected to Facebook? That's exactly what "Create an account with email address" on the sign up page does.

Suggested posts