Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook account lost

Facebook account lost

For the longest time I've used Facebook to log in to Spotify but for some reason, it was linked to a special made facebook Spotify account and now I can't log in to it. The name it is under is Angel Michnwicz and the image is a wolf with scars on it.

8 Replies

Hi There,

Is there anyway you can login to your facebook account first?

When i go to login to my facebook account it says theres no account linked to it.

You need to first resolve your facebook issues. If you dont have a fb account then you have to create a new spotify account using email address

Hey @SniperWolfOrtiz,

You might need to re-connect. Here's a Spotify Answers on how to do this.

If you broke the connection beyond repair, you could start over with a new account. We recommend creating one directly with us so you can always reset your password via your email address. Here's how to get a new account.

Hope it helps! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

I dont think that will work for me. The account that was linked to my facebook was one that spotify made thru my facebook and therefor doesnt have an email or valid username.

Hey @SniperWolfOrtiz,

Thanks for coming to the Community to look for an answer to your question! 

Is the email connected to your Facebook account still valid?

If so, please check out this article and follow the steps under the section Log In With Facebook. Bear in mind that you should enter the email address connected to your Facebook account when resetting the password.

Let us know if that helps!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

There was not one connected to it, to begin with. When I tried to fix that it wouldn't let me for some reason. So I do have valid e-mail addresses to use but none are linked to the account.

Hey there @SniperWolfOrtiz,

Thanks for clarifying! 

Since your account created through Facebook has no active email address linked to it, we'd recommend you to get in touch with our support here

Fingers crossed that this gets resolved asap 🙂 

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts