Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook account

Solved!

Facebook account

I had a recent problem with m facebook acc, i had to de activete it, i cant right go back to it, and my spotify is linked to it. I cant go to my spotify account to unlink it cause my facebook is already down. I need some help dealing with it. I deactiveted it cause of security and blackmail**bleep** so i cant go back to it yet. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @user-removed!

In this case, I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this.

I hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hello @user-removed Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you created your Spotify account using Facebook then there is no way to seperate your accounts. If you want to remove Facebook, you need to create a new account using your email address (non-Facebook) from the signup page

If you have playlists that you would like transfered from one account to another, just drop the customer services team an email using the online contact form

cheers!!

{edit - Community Moderator}

I have another account. Thanks a lot, i will ask them to trasnfer my sub and playlist over there.

Hello @user-removed!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. I'll try to help you out here.

Can you try having a password reset with the email linked to your Facebook account? You can also try using your Spotify username. You should then be able to log in with your email/username and your new password. 

Hope this helps and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star

So, when i put my facebook email and password i get conected to another spotify account. not the one linked to faceboo. Like, that email is connected to both acconts seems like

Marked as solution

Hello @user-removed!

In this case, I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this.

I hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts