Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook and Spotify

Solved!

Facebook and Spotify

Hello. I created my Spotify account by Facebook, and I took a premium subscription for € 0.99 for 3 months during Christmas sales. But I want to create an account without Facebook, but keep my subscription of € 0.99 for 3 months and 9 € 99. How can I do this? Thank you for your reply.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @user-removed -

You'd be able to transfer the remaining days of premium left(The months of premium you've subscribed, already payed) on to your new account, but not the subscription(not yet payed) due to security reasons. So you'd have to cancel subscription on your old account and subscribe again on the new account.

To transfer your remaining months of premium left, please contact Spotify Support so we could help you out. 

After contacting Spotify, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out.

Thank you 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @user-removed -

You'd be able to transfer the remaining days of premium left(The months of premium you've subscribed, already payed) on to your new account, but not the subscription(not yet payed) due to security reasons. So you'd have to cancel subscription on your old account and subscribe again on the new account.

To transfer your remaining months of premium left, please contact Spotify Support so we could help you out. 

After contacting Spotify, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out.

Thank you 🙂

Suggested posts