Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook connection error

Facebook connection error

Hi,

I've been attempting to connect my Spotify with Facebook for months now. There is an account on Spotify made through my Facebook even though I have never logged in to Spotify through Facebook until today. It had been bothering me for a while but I decided to wait a couple months and nothing has changed so here I am.

I've read numerous forums here and have "manually" tried connecting Facebook with Spotify. I've gone through the app on my Macbook, my account overview online, the app, and Facebook itself. When I attempted to connect Facebook through my account overview, I received a "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."

I eventually attempted to log in to Spotify with my Facebook account to see what would happen. It treated me like a brand new user (even though I have seen my Facebook Spotify account online before). When I went to see the status of my account, it directed me to my original Spotify account information (the one that is not connected to my Facebook).

Sorry if that was a little hard to follow, I'm quite confused myself. If anyone knows of any hacks please let me know!

1 Reply

Hey @facebookhelp!

Just to confirm, have you checked for a duplicate account? You just need to follow the steps in here.

If you continue to have this issue, the support team will give you a hand. You can reach them on Facebook or Twitter at @SpotifyCares or via email here.

Let us know how it goes!

Suggested posts