Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook deactivated and attached with Spotify Premium

Solved!

Facebook deactivated and attached with Spotify Premium

Hello community!

I have been searching to try finding an answer to my problem!
The thing is that my facebook account has mysteriously been deactivated w/o warning and I

have a Spotify Premium attached to it. Therefore I cant acces my spotify account and cancel my subscription,

and now Im paying for a service that I cant use.

Is there anyway to fix or any hotline or email I can try? 
Please I dont want to pay for something that I cant use!

Also.. Could it maybe be possible to transfer a spotify account to a new facebook?
So I can use my newly charged month on my new facebook account, or at least transfer back my money in some way?

This a sad situation for me, and money is tight.. I hope someone here can help me!

In advance, thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Your best option is to contact the spotify payments support team directly using the online contact form and one of their lovely advisors will be able to help you cancel your subscription or offer guidance to move it to another account. They will need to verify a few personal details with you, that is why it can't be done here in the public forums.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community! 🙂 

Your best option is to contact the spotify payments support team directly using the online contact form and one of their lovely advisors will be able to help you cancel your subscription or offer guidance to move it to another account. They will need to verify a few personal details with you, that is why it can't be done here in the public forums.

Peter

Peter

Thanks a lot! 

I have been unable to find the contact form.
But I have now mailed them trough it.

Again, thank you!

Sincerely, Aske

I am asking on behalf of my wife because Facebook suddenly deactivated her account and now she can't even get to the online contact form that you keep talking about. Can I fill it out and put her info on it? Or is there an alternate contact method?

delewing64

@delewing64 wrote:

I am asking on behalf of my wife because Facebook suddenly deactivated her account and now she can't even get to the online contact form that you keep talking about. Can I fill it out and put her info on it? Or is there an alternate contact method?

delewing64

Best to use the alternative form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-account/ 🙂 

Just be sure to reply directly to any automated emails you get, which will ensure your case gets to an advisor. 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts