NEXT STEP

Facebook deleted and now no Spotify

Solved!

Facebook deleted and now no Spotify

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I have had Sporify premium for 7 years and recently I deleted my Facebook account and my spotify is no longer accessible. I’ve attempted to contact Spotify several times and get an automated email response that redirects me to these community pages. I’m still a paying customer. How can I recover my account and get in touch with someone who will actually response? I want my account recovered and not tied to a Facebook. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed.

Just to follow up on what @Jollof suggested, if you've deleted your Facebook account which was linked to your Spotify account, you can easily recover access to the Spotify account - just head over to this Spotify Answer and follow the steps for Option 1.

Try it out and let us know how it goes! We'll be here in case you need any further help 😉

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hi @user-removed, welcome to the Community!

Replying to the automated email should get you in contact with a Spotify agent that can help you regain access to your account.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed.

Just to follow up on what @Jollof suggested, if you've deleted your Facebook account which was linked to your Spotify account, you can easily recover access to the Spotify account - just head over to this Spotify Answer and follow the steps for Option 1.

Try it out and let us know how it goes! We'll be here in case you need any further help 😉

Suggested posts