Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook deleted - can't log in - support doesn't help

Facebook deleted - can't log in - support doesn't help

Hi,

sorry english is not my main language 🙂

This is a new account I had to create to write here and contact "support".

I deleted my facebook account and now I can't log  in to my real spotify premium account anymore.

It is a spotify family account and several devices are still logged in. We can still play music on them, but I can't log in new devices or log in here. 

Instead of my name, I now see a number as my spotify name.

I can't reset the password. I don't receive an e-mail.

14,99€ is still automatically paid.

I used the contact form, but I only received an auto-generated answer with no help.

I answered the e-mail, but I don't get answers from spotify.

What can I do now to change my password?

Kind regards

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'd recommend that you try resetting the password again at https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/. 🙂

Make sure to do it in an incognito/private window: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/What-is-quot-Private-quot-or-quot-Incognito-quot-browsing/ta-p/4587453.

Let me know how it goes!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey maxim.

thanks for your reply. Resetting the pasword didn't work for me, because I never registered to spotify with an email address, only with my facebook account, which I have deleted. So I couldn't receive the email for resetting my password.

But, finally support managed to give me a reply, after a week ^^

They now registered my spotify account to my email address, and now I could reset my password 🙂

Everything works again.

I'm happy that they found a solution, because in other threads, where people had the same problem like me, it was said, that you have to register a new spotify account and delete the old, so you would lose everything. In that case I would have left to an alternative streaming platform.

But everything fine now.

Kind regards

Suggested posts