Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook disconnection

Facebook disconnection

Given the recent facebook woes, it woudl be awesome if spotify would make it easy for those of us who created accounts using facebook to switch WITHOUT having to cancel current account --> create new account --> re-create playlists --> re-download music.  Surely the fine dev team at Spotify can solve this problem.

2 Replies

Hi @kuhooedson! If this is something that you would like to see, I would strongly suggest you pop on over to this thread in the Ideas Board and give it a "like." Ideas like this one are more likely to get traction the more likes they get, and just because it's been a marked as "Not Right Now," doesn't mean it's not going to happen.

Hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns. Cheers!

Hi @LordRolling,

I read many of the comments op that post and see barely any movement regarding the problem, but I think since the recent FB "issues", it should be created within a a short period of time.

Keeping it like this will (probably unintentionally) support Facebook by nearly forcing people to keep their facebook account.

I'm really wondering what exactly (in technical terms if necessary) what prevents Spotify to make the change. I think many developers in this community would love to help to come to a solution without having to get paid for it., because many doubt it would be that difficult.

Kind Regards,

Jeroen

Suggested posts