Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook friends are disappearing from the friends feed after I restart the app

Solved!

Facebook friends are disappearing from the friends feed after I restart the app

A handfull of my Facebook friends are dissapearing from my friends feed after I relaunch the application.

I noticed that some of my friends who always uses Spotify were missing, so I scrolled to the bottom of the friends list and clicked the "Find Friends" button. I then searched them up and a green "Following" were next to their name, so I un-followed and followed them and voilà, they showed up in my friends feed again. This was only temporaly though, because they went missing after I restarted the app. 

I tried to un-follow and follow every single friend again on all the platforms I am on (Android and iOS phones and two Windows computers)

What should I do with this problem?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Blikkjen

There is currently an ongoing issue with Frend Feed, but Spotify is actively working on a fix. You can check the current status and read more about the issue on the official thread.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @Blikkjen

There is currently an ongoing issue with Frend Feed, but Spotify is actively working on a fix. You can check the current status and read more about the issue on the official thread.

Suggested posts