Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook hacked - Spotify Gone

Facebook hacked - Spotify Gone

So, I’m having a **bleep** of a week.

I’m a social media manager and my Facebook account was hacked shortly after my device went to fix and I had to delete everything in it. Luckily, my second phone is still logged on my Spotify, so I still have some sort of access to it (although it seems to me that's a very old version).

I am the owner of a Spotify Premium Family account - this account was created directly through Facebook many years ago, there's hundreds of playlists in there. 

Now, Facebook is reviewing my case for awhile now...I tried the password recover method but I don't receive the email - not in the email address that is now connected to Facebook, not in the one I had connected to Facebook, when I created the account.

Connection to Facebook seems to be missing from the app, too. I can't really manage my family account right now, all my household seems to have access normally, payment went through (and I have proof) but my account is completely impossible to access.

P.S - because I couldn't post this without a login I logged in with an old google account I accidentally created once.

1 Reply

Hey @mjoaobp2022 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

In this case, it's best to reach out to Support so that they can look into this for you 🙂

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts