Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook info is still on spotify after successfully disconnecting it

Facebook info is still on spotify after successfully disconnecting it

Hi!

As you can read in the title is that my facebook info, such as name and profile picture, is still on my Spotify account after successfully disconnecting it. And I really would like this removed. I have already tried the recleanse thing, and I tried to reinstall it, and honestly I've tried everything. It is still there. I have also used the contact form but I haven't gotten a reply yet. My account name is 3kip3 so I would really love it if anyone could help me out. 

7 Replies

Just to confirm, you went onto your Facebook profile, went to the app tab, searched for th Spotify icon, and manually removed the app from there correct?
Be sure to show some kudos if the help I give is useful! Don't forget to check out my soundcloud page for daily reposts.

Yes! I went on my facebook and I manually removed the Spotify app from my facebook account. While my facebook isn't connected to Spotify anymore, it still shows my name and picture from facebook. So I looked for a solution and it said to recleanse it manually depending on the device you use. I have done this too. So that didn't work either. I really want it gone.

Try going into this link, and selecting the option to log out of Spotify on all your devices. https://www.spotify.com/us/account/overview/
Be sure to show some kudos if the help I give is useful! Don't forget to check out my soundcloud page for daily reposts.

I don't think I have told you I am gratefuk for your help, so first off thank you. But the link didn't work unfortunately. My facebook info is still there. 😞

Grateful*

Dang that sucks. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help to you 😞

No that's okay! I'm already grateful for the help you offered me eventhough it didn't work. Dang indeed. :') I hope someone will reply soon to the contact form I filled in but more than 48 hours already passed. 😞

Suggested posts