Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook link is incorrect

Facebook link is incorrect

Hello, I use an iPad and when I set up Spotify my wife was logged into Facebook. Now when I log into Spotify it honks I'm my wife! I've tried to disconnect and then reconnect but it d
7 Replies

Sorry don't know what happened there. Could spotify support please link my spotify account to my FB rather than my wife's? I can't find a way of doing it.

Go on Facebook, log out your wife, then log her out of Spotify. Then log yourself into both 

Tried that, even deleted the spotify app in my wife's Facebook. On the desktop spotify it doesn't connect to spotify social, on my phone and iPad it won't connect to Facebook and it reports my wife's name. This is because I set up spotify on my iPad my wife was logged in to Facebook. Do spotify support monitor these posts?

Yumyumyer - I've just disconnected your wife's Facebook from your Spotify for you.

If you do have the same problem in the future, you'll be able to disconnect Facebook from the Preferences menu in your Spotify.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

That's great..... But! I've somehow managed to link a free trial to my Facebook account. I still can't connect yamyumyer spotify account to FB, can you delete the free trial connected to john(at)swainy.co.uk?

Now it's reverted to my wife's account. What's to do?

Hey there!

It might be best to contact us directly - Your account currently looks like it's disconnected from Facebook. Scroll up to the top, click on About Us then click on contact form.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts