Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook login gives an error and email address isn't connected to my account anymore

Facebook login gives an error and email address isn't connected to my account anymore

I haven't used this account in a few months, but because my main facebook is connected to it I deceided to get premium on this one.
So I tried logging in with facebook, but it gives an error saying: "Er is een fout opgetreden bij het verwerken van je login. Probeer het opnieuw." (translation: An error has occured during the processing of your login. Please try again.) Well, trying again doesn't work.
I then tried to see if i could use the forget password option. So i filled in my facebook email adress, and it says that my email isn't connected to an active spotify account. So I tried to create a new account with that email, but it is already in use, and it says that I should log in using my facebook, which obviously doesn't work.
Does anybody have an idea how to get this fixed? I have already send in 2 tickets, but I haven't had a response on either of them.

10 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Did you get an automated reply to your support tickets? Check your spam folder if not.

If you reply to the automated response directly, it should be sent to the Spotify staff.

If you've done that and not got a response, feel free to let me know your case number(s) and I'll escalate them to the staff for you so they get chased up.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I have indeed got an automated reply to both of them.
I'll try to respond to the last one right now. I'll let you know when (if) they respond.

(edit) 'm not sure if they're going to respond, because the emails adress used is noreply-support@spotify.com, so they probably won't reply to it.

@Destynx wrote:

I have indeed got an automated reply to both of them.
I'll try to respond to the last one right now. I'll let you know when (if) they respond.

(edit) 'm not sure if they're going to respond, because the emails adress used is noreply-support@spotify.com, so they probably won't reply to it.

It might be from no-reply, but it will still go to a member of the Spotify team 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Ok, I'll wait for their reply.
Thank you.

@Destynx wrote:

Ok, I'll wait for their reply.
Thank you.

If you don't hear anything back within say 48 hours (but they definitely should get back to you before then!), give us a shout here and one of the super users can hassle the staff to chase it up for you 😛 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Well i waited for 2 days, but still havent got a reply from them. Maybe you could reach out to one of the super users?

@Destynx wrote:
Well i waited for 2 days, but still havent got a reply from them. Maybe you could reach out to one of the super users?

Could you please post the case number from the automated reply and I'll try to move things along. You did reply to that automated email, I assume?

Yes, i replied to that automated email, but haven't heard anything back from them.
My case number is: 00700200

Thanks. I've escalated that to the Spotify guys and hopefully they'll be in touch soon 🙂

Hi Destynx - I can confirm your case has reached us. Sorry for the delay--our goal is to get back to you within 24 hours. 

You'll receive a message back shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Suggested posts