Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook not connecting correctly

Facebook not connecting correctly

I originally did the Log in with Facebook button but for some reason my username is a 10 digit number and none of my friends that I've added since installing spotify show up on my feed or to share music with.

I've looked around a lot of the other threads but haven't found any solution

4 Replies

Hey there @hankleberry_fin, welcome to the community!

Don't worry, if you use Facebook to log in your account, you should be seeing a 10-digit code as your username. As for seeing your friends activity, have you enabled the Right Sidebar? On the desktop client you should be able to find it in View> Right Sidebar.

Let me know how this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Thanks for the proposed solution Kate! I was able to get everything to work by clearing the cache and dealeting spotify and then reinstalling found through this link https://support.spotify.com/us/article/reinstallation-of-spotify/ . It still kind of finicky, but closing Spotify and starting it back up seems to solve any issues.

Thanks,

H

Hey again @hankleberry_fin 🙂

Glad to hear you found a solution!

Let us know if you have more questions,
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Hello! This error can also be caused by a payment issue. By default, Spotify will remove your name approximately a month after your subscription payment has failed. In many cases, it is replaced with a number. You can reinstate your account, and I do believe that your name will come back again as long as you have updated your payment information. I hope this helps you. Good luck and happy listening!, Joseph Creed.

Suggested posts