Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook profile linked to Spotify is not mine! (more)

Facebook profile linked to Spotify is not mine! (more)

Please help!  The Spotify account *I PAY FOR* and share with my boyfriend automatically switched to link to his FaceBook. 

Even the billing info switched to his name, but with my credit card info! 

I can't even fill out the 'HELP' form because it sends a response to HIS e-mail that he doesn't use. 

All he did was log on to Spotify from his phone.

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

3 Replies

Log into Spotify on your computer with your original Spotify username and password, NOT Facebook. Then, under Preferences, click on "Disconnect from Facebook".

If your email got changed, change it back here https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/

Thank you for your response.

I logged out and logged in on my desktop using my Username and Password (not Facebook) and went to preferences.  The only thing I saw regarding Facebook under preferences was 'Show what I listen to on FaceBook.'  I un-checked that box, but his FaceBook profile is still showing up.

Hey!

As that's an account issue, we might need to ask for some security details here. Could you send a message through to us via our contact form - To send in a message without needing to log in, select the bottom option ("Would you like to contact us before creating a Spotify account?")

Let us know when you've sent in your message, and I'll pass it on to the appropriate department.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts