Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook removed spotify gone

Facebook removed spotify gone

ik heb een Unlimited abbonement betaal maandelijks maar omdat ik facebook verwijderd heb ben ik alles kwijt.Ik heb een nieuw wachtwoord aangemaakt maar heb nu de gratis versie en alle speellijsten zijn weg. ik kan wel een nieuw Unlilited abbonnement aanvragen maar dan betaal ik 2 maal en alle speellijsten zijn weg.
Hoe nu verder?? Graag een reactie.

Alvast bedankt 

I have a monthly payment Unlimited Subscribe now because I have facebook, I removed all kwijt.Ik have a new password created but now have the free version and all playlists are gone. I could apply for a new subscription Unlilited but I pay 2 times and all playlists are gone.
What next? Like a response

thanks

2 Replies

Your best option is to use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

@jwylot wrote:

Your best option is to use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

You will need to use this contact form if you can't log into your account 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts