Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook temporary error

Solved!

Facebook temporary error

Weird one:

I am trying to connect my Facebook to my spotify account.

I'm going here: https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/overview/

Then clicking on "Manually connect with Facebook" in the sidebar.

However, I get an error message, "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."

I've tried a couple of times now, but not knowing when 'later' is, I'm starting to wonder how 'temporary' this error is... Any ideas?

73 Replies

I am having this issue currently!!! I hope someone can look into this

I'm having the same problem, could anyone help.

Having the same problem 

any help would be appreciated 

I’m having this issue please fix it 

I am having the same problem.

I am having the same issue. Can someone help me out please? Username is hvvatysg6k1zvzrmd40c7hs2h. Thanks!

I am having the same problem, plz help me fix it, thx

I'm having the same issue, can someone please look into my account and fix this please?

Thank you in advance.

forreal it doesn't make no sense, i have the same issue

Should hopefully get looked at soon. 🙂

It's frustrating because I have an artist page on Spotify so my music is on Spotify but i don't see my music on google, i don't have the "dim lewko on Spotify" on Google.

Like why ? >_< it's like i'm a ghost on Google but i'm verified on Spotify .... and i don't understand this...

I first started a Spotify account using my facebook login, now that has an old un-used email address I followed the steps on the community page to deactivate it. I created a new account with my new, current email and it keeps on coming up with an error message when I try to link Facebook. can I have any help to fix this?

Got the same problem please help.

I have the same problem, please help me too,thanks

Suggested posts