Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook

Facebook

I just deactivated my Facebook account; can I separate my Spotify account from my Facebook so I can listen without reactivating? Please help!!!

3 Replies

I would like to know the same thing... I hope you get the answer you're looking for!

You can't separate a Facebook-made account from Facebook. You have to make a new account.

Log out, go to the sign up page and choose "create an account with email address". Ignore the message that says you need facebook, it's filthy lies they don't bother removing for some reason.

@Stupify wrote:

You can't separate a Facebook-made account from Facebook. You have to make a new account.

Log out, go to the sign up page and choose "create an account with email address". Ignore the message that says you need facebook, it's filthy lies they don't bother removing for some reason.

Stupify is correct ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Just wanted to add in case others find this thread searching for answers, if you deactivate your facebook and you are paying for Spotify premium, you will need to contact the payments team directly using the online contact form to cancel/move your subscription to the new account.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts