Facturation en double depuis quelques mois

Facturation en double depuis quelques mois

qctouff
Visitor

En passant au mode Duo je viens de réaliser que je payais mon abonnement en double depuis plusieurs mois. Un passait directement par ma carte  et l'autre passait par mon account playstation network.

J aimerais savoir qui contacter pour pouvoir me faire rembourser un des deux 

merci

2 Replies

Mario

Hey @qctouff,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Hope you don't mind me replying in English.

It'd be good for you to take a look at this support site article and follow the steps under More HelpDo you have more than one Premium account? to see if you can cancel the unwanted "extra" subscription.

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

MarioModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"There's more to living than only surviving." - Dexter Holland

PrettyMuchSwiss
Composer

Hey there,

I will answer in English as my French isn't that good, but I hope you can still understand me:

Can you maybe explain how this happened? Usually, when you change your Spotify plan from standard premium to duo, you automatically won't pay the standard anymore. Did you create a new account, or can you maybe be a little more specific? Even if you and the other person had the normal Spotify premium, you will only have to pay for the Spotify duo. Are you sure that you paid double?

I hope you can get back to me soon so we can solve this, and I wish you a great day.

SUGGESTED POSTS