NEXT STEP

Failed login by all ways

Failed login by all ways

Device

iPhone8

Operating System

iOS 12.3

My Question or Issue

Hi guys, I tried three ways: ID/email/facebook as asked to log in but all failed. I reset my password and still said something went wrong. I even upgraded the app to the newest version, nothing helped.

Anyone could tell me how to fix it?

Thanks!

0B7C50CD-EFC3-4859-B193-70EC515BE56C.jpeg

221E9007-9605-4C23-95FB-1E684DE3B926.jpeg

7 Replies

After looking into it a bit, it seems that Spotify is having trouble with a few of it's services. I can play music on my phone, which is already logged in, but I cannot log in on my computer, and I have seen people online saying the web player is down. I also cannot access the Spotify API (for programmers).

In short, it is likely a problem with Spotify, and you will have to just try again later.

Hi. Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

Did you check if the email and password that you are trying to login is correct? Have you also tried resetting your password?

Hi, @Lucassorenson 

About your feedback, let me raise it to the Management so they can check it out.

Hi, @Lucassorenson and @Irisyitong 

Can you both try logging in again? I just heard that the issue is already fixed.

@JBayudz wrote:

Hi, @Lucassorenson and @Irisyitong 

Can you both try logging in again? I just heard that the issue is already fixed.

Thank you but I just tried again, it still didn’t work:( 

Well then I might have to wait. Thank you so much anyway.

Hi. It makes me sad to hear that it's not yet fixed in your end. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/troubleshooting/reinstallation-of-spotify/

Suggested posts