Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fake Account

Fake Account

Hello there. My name is fake accounts. Can you close them?

6 Replies

Hey @taylankaya,

To close your account just follow the steps here.

Have a nice day 🙂

@LorenXK  You misunderstood me. Someone else opened my account. I want to close that account.

Hey @taylankaya,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

What do you mean by opened?

If you mean that someone else has gained access to your account please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

SignOut_Everywhere_twitter.png

They did not take my account.
They opened an account using my name. I want to delete fake accounts.

Hey @taylankaya,

You can't close other people's accounts.

You may contact Spotify for more help 🙂

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Hope it helps.

Hey @taylankaya,

Sorry for the inconvenience!

For this particular case, I would encourage you to reach out to support through the anonymous contact form. So long as you are entirely logged out of Spotify.com (alternatively, you can access the form through an incognito window/private browsing) the form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. Please ensure that this is an email that has not been compromised and that you still have access to it!

Hope it helps 🙂

Suggested posts