Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Familia Premiun

Familia Premiun

Estou tentando entrar na familia do meu amigo e nao vai , fala que não da pra confirmar endereço ...

Estou pagando a toa pra tres pessoas usar , essa conta nao entra.

Espero ajuda

erro spotify.jpg
3 Replies

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

We hope you don't mind that we reply in English. In this case, we suggest that you get Portuguese support via email with this contact form. You can also find us on Facebook or Twitter. This way, we'll be able to take a look at your account and help you with this. 

Let us know if there's anything else that we can do for you.
Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Her problem is exactly the same problem that I have and even tho it's in portuguese you can clearly understand what happens. I have a Family Premium account and the accounts of 3 of my family members were canceled because it says "they couldn't verify that they live in the same place that I do" and they do! They write the adress and it still says that they couldn't verify the adress, so whay can I do? because I'm paying for my family to have premium and spotify is canceling their suscriptions!! 

After trying several times, I cannot upgrate to premium because of address; nonetheless I input the same one of my father.  What is wrong?

Suggested posts