Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Familiar account / Impossible to USE

Familiar account / Impossible to USE

Hello,

i had Premium spotify for almost 3 years.  About 6 months ago i bought sporify Family account, just for my wife. She is the only one with the invitation. However, its been impossible to use it, and the 6months have been paid without getting the service.  Everytime she tries to accept the invitation we get a message saying she is living in a different country.  Thats incorrect, we of course live in the very same home!!  We live in Colombia, and theres no phone or direct contact to solve this issue whatsoever. Please help!  i either need to enable my familiar account or get back my money of all 6 motnhs

thanks in advance,

Germán

1 Reply

Hey @typo5, welcome to the Spotify Community!

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and they can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. You can also use the online contact form on this website if you would prefer to communicate by email. They usually respond within 48 hours.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help you! Happy listening 🙂

Suggested posts