Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Account Invite Not working

Family Account Invite Not working

Hello,

I just upgraded my premium account to a family account. I invited my fiancee, who I live with, via email. She recieved the email, and did everything and it just kept popping up with 'Something went wrong'. I took her off the account then re-invited her, same thing happened. Is there something wrong currently with the site? she had a free account already, it just kept having some error with no explanation. 

27 Replies

Family invite is not working. I’ve spent hours trying to read everyone else’s fixed but nothing works. My daughter recieves the invite email but then when we input her name and address the submit button always remains greyed out stopping her from joining. We gave up Apple Music for Spotify but am seriously considering cancelling and going back to Apple. Anyone else come across this? 

Thanks

Confirmed! I'm getting this exact issue. My daughter cannot activate her account because the 'Submit' button remains greyed out. Very disappointing...

Unfortunately i can not invite anyone under my "premium for family" account.  After logging in, I have gone into my "account" tab, went to the "premium for family" tab...and it is blank under the tab... no ablity to invite anyone.  I have been paying for the "premium for family" for 2 months and have been working on this problem for 2 hours. it should not be this hard.  Greatly disappointed.

We are having the same problem. Im considering having my son try a new email address that’s different than the one he uses with his free spotify account, but then he loses his playlists. 

Anyone get a fix?

This is a **bleep** scam!!!

The site is managed by incompetent fools - how may times have i sent the "reinvite" link and NO email anywhre - not junk or anywhere.

My family want music NOW and I cant get it for them.

**bleep** ridiculous - and no way of contacting these fools with any of the 'Contact Us' links - just more **bleep**e to read and no way of getting hold of teh fools.

How can I get my $22 back you the=ieving pricks!!!

tried that changed my wifes browser still not working

I tried that spotify family so that I can save some money at first it works perfectly when the invite was sent it approves quickly but i didn't notice that my subscription has already expired and now i paid again for the subscription now my family members invite was declined i keep trying and even changing the owner's,device but still no changes. Is there someone who can give me solution on this issue?

Tried all options suggested - still does not work - seriously considering moving to Tidal, what a poor experience. 

Suggested posts