Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Account problem.

Family Account problem.

few years ago I was in a family account with my brother then I left after few mounts later. right now  I start a subscription as familiy account with my wife   but when I send invite to her she see my brother name(guess old familiy account owner name  which I left years ago) in invitiataion mail and when she press ok  she cant join no logical error or somekind of thing.

I paid familiy account but we cant use it now with my wife.

1 Reply

@user-removed

Oh, I see..... Well, if I'm not mistaken, once an account has been set up, that email will always be associated with the prior account. Now, in order to fix this, I'm not sure if you're able to do it yourself, or you need your brother to contact Spotify's live chat to correct the problem. Otherwise your account will always be associated with your brothers. The only other solution is to create a completely new account, and customer service will move all your playlists and premium rights to the newly created account.

Contact Spotify's Live Chat below, and see what they tell you. If you need your brother, and you cannot contact him, I'm pretty sure you're gonna be left with no alternative but to create a new account, and have Spotify just move everything to the new account. 

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

Suggested posts