Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Account

Solved!

Family Account

I have a family account and when look songs/albuns/artists, i can see what the other members of the family account are listening. What i have to do to see only my personal songs/artists/albuns?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @DiegoSantos

Can you check to make sure that you are both logged into your own accounts? It sounds like you are both logged into the same account.

If you are both logged into different acocunts, you should not see the other person's music library. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @DiegoSantos,

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Are all people using the same account or are you using seperate accounts?

MaximSpotify Star

Hi, @Maximapple,

I invited them and they accepted to join the Spotify Family. Each one has your own account.
I'm using Spotify in my mobile and my father on his. Today, when i looked at the songs/artists/albuns list, i could see things that he was listening at home. The Radio suggestions are considering his song to suggest stations for me too.

Marked as solution

Hey @DiegoSantos

Can you check to make sure that you are both logged into your own accounts? It sounds like you are both logged into the same account.

If you are both logged into different acocunts, you should not see the other person's music library. 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Was exactly that. We have a sonos box at home, and i was logged in. Thank you very much!!!

Suggested posts