Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Invitation E-mail not received / Send?

Family Invitation E-mail not received / Send?

Hello,

A few days ago, I changed my payment preference for a new credit card. After the change, my spotify family account was reset. I was premium but my wife wasn't anymore. So I reactivated the Spotify family plan and send the invitation back to her.

We have been busy with this for a few days and she didn't received the invitation (We used 2 different e-mail addresses, Removed her and add her again) like mentioned on the spotify help pages).

Can you help with this issue?

Many thnaks for your help.

Kr

5 Replies

Hey @Corentin76, welcome to the community!

It's odd that she isn't receiving the invite.

Let's try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window to cancel the current invite and send a new one.

You can try doing this for both email addresses, and make sure she checks the spam or unwanted email boxes.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hello Alfredo,

I have an open case at Spotify #11356762

I cleaned the cache and the browser history and sent it back the invite on both e-mail addresses.

Waiting to see if we receive the invite or not.

Alright!

Since you're already in contact with the Support team, they'll be able to further assist you with this issue.

Stay tuned for any replies.

Hello Alfredo,

Is it possible to speed the things up? I still have no news from the support team. I tried several times to (re-)send the invitation e-mail on several e-maim addresses,fully cleared the cache of my browser and I also tried this process on several computers. But nothing works.

Can't you add her "manually" to my account ?

By the way I'm paying the familly sub (for nothing) since more or less 2 weeks now....

Thanks for your help !

I understand.

Right now, there isn't a way to speed things up. If you haven't received an email reply from the Support team since you received the case number, try reaching out via Twitter or Facebook.

All the best.

Suggested posts