Family Membership - Adding Users To Account

Solved!

Re: Family Membership - Adding Users To Account

RGPStrike

I have the same issue, no invite email arriving to my inbox. Double checked email address, and re-sent the invite 3 times...since inviting by link is no longer available, anyone has another solution?

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

That's odd, @RGPStrike.

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

Another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

If you don't want to use the social media channels, you can fill out the online contact form. Make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtRock Star 21
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

dude1998

It's down for all.

Think their mail server went down. 

sheprador

ME TOO! Spotify, please help! Where is page to enter confirmation code??

Re: Premium for family

scarletfanene

Hello,

I am trying to add my kids on my premium plan so they can listen to music.  It will not let them add it.  I have cancelled and resent the invitation.  Still no luck.

Please Help

Scarlet

Highlighted

Re: Premium for family

Spotify
Spotify

Hey @scarletfanene,

We hope you don’t mind, but we’ve moved this comment into another thread. It didn’t relate to the thread which it was posted in, and we think it’d be easier to find the answer to your question in this related thread instead.

Check out the solution post at the top of this thread for tips on how to add and invite members to a plan. We'd also encourage you to look at all the steps here. The section about managing members will be the bit you need to read.

Hope this helps!

SUGGESTED POSTS