Family Membership - Adding Users To Account

Solved!

Re: Family Membership - Adding Users To Account

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

Hey @aliciaM,

In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

Another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

If you don't want to use the social media channels, you can fill out the online contact form. Make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtRock Star 21
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ginh1

Same problem. And one acct. has been automatically kicked out without me(main acct) knowing. 

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

Hey @Ginh1,

In this case my suggestion is also the same. Just get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

Another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

If you don't want to use the social media channels, you can fill out the online contact form. Make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtRock Star 21

aclederman

I currently have 3 members on our family plan.  Want to add a 4th.  When I go to my account page is says Premium (not premium for family).  I have the family plan. There is no reponse to clicking anything on that page.  Suggestions?

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

Hi @aclederman, welcome to the Spotify Community!

It looks like you have more than one Spotify account.

Please follow this guide to finding any other accounts you might have subscribed to Premium and let me know if this helps.

BittencourtRock Star 21

emoticasso
Casual Listener

Hi, I am trying to add a second user to my premium account. On the Premium for Family page I can't find this 'empty slot' to enter the second user's details. This happens on both my phone and laptop apps. (instead, all I can find is promo material about going premium for family). Any suggestions? 

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

Hey @emoticasso,

Are you sure your account is on Premium For Family? Do you have Spotify's receipt of the purchase?

BittencourtRock Star 21

emoticasso
Casual Listener

Thanks for the response.

I have basic Premium (not 'for Family') - I assume this still allows me to add one additional user? 

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

Oh, that's why.

Actually no -- Regular Premium is for one user only.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

BittencourtRock Star 21

emoticasso
Casual Listener

I see - thanks for clarifying.

Cheers!

SUGGESTED POSTS