Familiar

Country

Spain

Device

iPhone 6S

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I have a family plan with my parents and brothers. 

That happens

-My dad received a email with a problem with my account (there is no confirmation that we live together)

-In the email told us that they send me an email to search a solution.

-The problem? The email is no longer available, is my old email account and the one I used to create the Spotify account many years ago.

-I thing a solution: I change in my profile the email (to the present time email I use everyday) and then with my dad I unsuscribe from the family plan and the he send me again the invitation. 

-With that then my email account is fine and all the problems will be reported to the correct adress. I accept the invitation and fill all the info (adress, name...).

-My surprise comes when is not possible enter to the Family Plan. The image is the only information they give to me. We are in family plan more than a year ago.

That is what happens. Someone can told me what I have to do? 

Sorry for my english. I try to explain myself the best I can.

Captura.PNG
1 Reply

Hey @maríabg.

Thanks for getting in touch!

It sounds like you didn't pass the verification whether you are all living on the same address. If you think that this is wrong and you can confirm you live on the same address, please reach out to support which you can do here. They will be able to help you further.

Oh and by the way, feel free to write in your native language when reaching out to support, but English is fine as well 🙂

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts