Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Plan but can't listen on two phone at the same time

Solved!

Family Plan but can't listen on two phone at the same time

Hi,

I have updated my subscription from a single user ($10 to a family plan $15) but I am not sure why when I am trying to listen to music and my wife is listening at the same time I get the notification on my phone that "you are listening on...{my wife's device}. I don't want to still the music from other family members I thought up to 6 peopel can listen at the same time. 

Does any one know what I need to do?

PS. It is so strage that there is not Spotify's technical support. I am not sure why they do that but it is making me very nervous and don't appreciate the direction as a customer. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Thanks for coming to the community for help 🙂

Are you and your wife using separate accounts? The family plan allows for granting up to six different accounts premium, not devices.

If you want to contact Spotify's support team, you can do so here.

Hopefully this helps! (and if it does, marking this as a "solution" will make it easier for others with the same problem to find)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey! Thanks for coming to the community for help 🙂

Are you and your wife using separate accounts? The family plan allows for granting up to six different accounts premium, not devices.

If you want to contact Spotify's support team, you can do so here.

Hopefully this helps! (and if it does, marking this as a "solution" will make it easier for others with the same problem to find)

Suggested posts