Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Plan vs. Single User with Multiple Devices

Solved!

Family Plan vs. Single User with Multiple Devices

Hi, there. I currently have Spotify Premium, but I'm concerned by the wording of the advertisement for the Family Plan that I have to pay for a Family Plan in order to login to Spotify on more than one device at once, even if one of them isn't actively using it (Fire TV). I rely heavily on Spotify for my traveling music whenever I go somewhere, so it would be devastating for me to have to do without that; it is also an extreme pain in the rear to type secure passwords into my Fire TV.

Please, tell me I can use one or the other as long as they aren't both streaming at the same time, even if they're both logged in!

Thank you,

CAA in Mich
(caamich on Spotify. Check out my public playlists!)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @caamich!

Spotify can be installed on as many devices as you like. And up to 3,333 songs can be synced for offline listening on up to three devices at a time.

However, you can only stream music on one device at a time. If you begin playback on another device, the playback on your current device will be paused.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @caamich!

Spotify can be installed on as many devices as you like. And up to 3,333 songs can be synced for offline listening on up to three devices at a time.

However, you can only stream music on one device at a time. If you begin playback on another device, the playback on your current device will be paused.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Okay, cool. Thanks for your help, @maximapple!

CAA in Mich
(caamich on Spotify. Check out my public playlists!)

Nice work, @Maxim

Any other questions, just ask 🙂

Suggested posts