Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Plan

Solved!

Family Plan

Do you need to be 18 to buy the family plan? Or can you be 13 with permission from an adult?
I live in the United States.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I've just looked into the Spotify terms & conditions and it looks like it should be perfectly fine for you to use the family plan at the age of 13 with parental permission as found in section 1: "In order to use the Spotify Service and access the Content, you need to (1) be 18 or older, or be 13 or older and have your parent or guardian’s consent to the Agreements" 

However it does say about certain countries and they rules and regulations that you have to abide by if you live in them shown in the picture below.

Hope this all helps, happy listening! 🙂

View solution in original post

spo.png
1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I've just looked into the Spotify terms & conditions and it looks like it should be perfectly fine for you to use the family plan at the age of 13 with parental permission as found in section 1: "In order to use the Spotify Service and access the Content, you need to (1) be 18 or older, or be 13 or older and have your parent or guardian’s consent to the Agreements" 

However it does say about certain countries and they rules and regulations that you have to abide by if you live in them shown in the picture below.

Hope this all helps, happy listening! 🙂

spo.png

Suggested posts