Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Premium Hoppla! Fehler 500

Family Premium Hoppla! Fehler 500

Hallo erstmal,

also folgendes.

Ich mache einen Family Premium Account und lade die anderen 5 Personen ein.

Funktioniert bis dahin alles wunderbar. Jeder kann sein Premium Spotify nutzen etc.

Plötzlich fliegt ein Mitglied grundlos raus (Adresse stimmt) und ich komme nicht mal mehr in die Einstellungen für das verwalten der Mitglieder.

Klassische Spotify Fehlermeldung "Hoppla! Da ist wohl etwas schiefgelaufen" erscheint mit Fehlermeldung 500 nebenan.

Darf ich jetzt warten bis das irgenetwas passiert und das fehlende Mitglied wieder einladen oder ist die Sache gegessen?

Capture.JPG
7 Replies

Hey @heinradth!

I hope you don't mind me replying in English.

Let's try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window to manage your family plan and send a new invitation.

Also, ask your family member to do the same to redeem the invite when they receive it.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Thanks for the answer 🙂

Tried it and it didn't work.

Still the same errorpage. Other browsers didn't work too (also with incognito mode).

That's odd!

Let's try using a different Internet connection to try again. In case you don't have access to another WiFi, you can try tethering your phone's data plan to test it out.

If this doesn't help, I suggest trying a different device altogether to manage the plan.

Keep me posted.

So... tried it with my phones data (cache cleared and incognito too)

but still the same. I once tried it at a friends house a few days ago but there was 

the same problem.

I think it could be a problem on Spotifys end.

Thanks for the answer by the way 🙂 

No trouble at all!

In this case, it'd be best to contact our Support team to help you manage the Family plan.

You can give them a shout via Twitter or Facebook. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers.

Is there another opton to contact the support team?

Because i don't have facebook nor twitter. And i didn't find any other way to contact them now. 

Do they have an email support?

I understand.

In this case, you can reach out to the support team here. They'll get back to you via email as soon as possible.

All the best.

Suggested posts