Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Premium Plan

Family Premium Plan

Hi

I just changed my suscription from premium to Family Premium Plan in order to get my wife and relatives in the plan. My question is if they are gonna be able to save music lists to hear the music offline? aparently they cant. They cant even change the song they are listening until it finishes, (forward and backward doesn work). Please let me know if they wont be able to have those features. 

Sincerely yours

Christian 

15556286_10154736730285645_1945242530_o.png
2 Replies

Hi @corzo2000, welcome to the community!

Yes, with Premium for Family, you get six separate Premium accounts (you plus up to 5 family members) with one, discounted monthly subscription. 

You and each of the family members you invite can enjoy:

ACCEPT AN INVITE

To accept a Premium for Family invitation, open the link you received and click ACCEPT INVITATION

If you already have a Free or Spotify-created Premium account

• You’ll be redirected to a new browser that contains a pre-filled token. Click REDEEM

If you do not have a Spotify account

• You’ll be directed to create a Spotify Free account. 
  • After doing so, reopen the link you received and click ACCEPT INVITATION
  • You’ll be redirected to a new browser that contains a pre-filled token. Click REDEEM

If you have a pre-existing Premium account created through any other company other than Spotify

• Contact the company your Premium account was created through and cancel your existing subscription. 

Note: If you subscribed through iTunes, please follow Apple’s instructions for canceling

• Once your account has reverted to our Free, ad supported service, reopen the link you received and click ACCEPT INVITATION

Let me know if you need further help!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi. I don´t know why the email of my wife (the one I invited to join my premium account) used to work but suddenly she can´t use the premium features of the account.

I checked my profile and it seems as if I never invited her (doesn´t say Catherine is ACTIVE, as if other relatives I invited as well). can you help me out trying to figure out what happened? Already invited her again. Thanks

Christian 

Suggested posts