Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Premium access

Family Premium access

I have signed up to spotify premium for families and tried to add 3 additional users at the same address via the iphone app. However what ever I did, now only 1 person can access Spotify premium at any one time and when one accesses it they knock the other members out. What have I done wrong in setting them up (I sent the email link invite as instructed when i set them up)? any help appreciated 

5 Replies

I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue, please consider going into desktop and visit spotify.com/account and manage your family members. Remember that only people with the same address are meant to join the Family Plan, if they're different they won't be able to join. Also tried deleting all members that appear to be joined there and try inviting them again. 

Let me know how this works for you 🙂

Hi Have tried reinviting but no luck. How do i just clear down all users and start from scratch? Do delite user button just do typueant to 'replace thsi person'

Thanks  

I have the same problem. One of my roomates can not access her account, while the other 4 are not having any problems.

How to proceed? Is there something wrong with my admin account?

With Family Premium access please allow multiple devices to use Spotify at the same time.   With out this feature what is the point of family access when we are all fighting over it.  I would be willing to pay more for this feature.

Hi @hdchappy21,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Please check out this article to make sure you get the maximum out of your Premium Family subscription. After that, if you still have some questions, feel free to ask us 🙂 

Let us know how it goes!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts