Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family account, members can't login

Family account, members can't login

Plan: Family

Device: (iPhone 7)

Operating System: (iOS 12)

My Question or Issue:

I created a family account and sent invitations to my family members. They all have different mail addresses.

If my daughter wants to accept the invitation she has to put in her mail address and a password, But neither mail address nor password will be accepted.
Reset password is not possible, because her mail address is not accepted.
What do I have to do?

3 Replies

Hey there @Kageti,

thanks for posting in the community !

Please make sure to read and follow all steps mantioned in this "Premium For Family" help guide.

Note: for it to work properly each member should have his own private account + resign at the same phyicisal adress as the owner.

Let me know if you need further help=)

I did all the steps before and now again. But the invitation is send to the new member, but if I click at Accept invitation I am loged in with my account (Owner).
The new members did not have an account. I thought this will be created when they accept the invitation. So I understand this process.

Hey there @Kageti,

thanks for the update.

For a members to be invited to a family plan they must have their own private accounts.

On top of that, when you're going through the process make sure each member has the same phyisical address listed in his\her's details.

Let me know if you need further help=)

Suggested posts