Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family adress issue

Solved!

Family adress issue

I have been trying to register my family to my family subscription for two weeks now, because i cannot remember the EXACT info ive entered, it keeps refusing invitations. I am the only one in my family subscription and that kind of makes it pointless to have it. I have tried contacting supprot so many times yet they have NEVER returned and its getting frustrating how careless your company is. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @gil_huesitos & @narvaezurrutia,

I am afraid it is not possible to view the current address for Spotify Family on your accounts.

If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account and subscribe to Premium for Family on that account. However, don’t forget to cancel the subscription on your old account! 

Hope this helps 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I wrote a mail to spotify support and they liberate my email to create a new profile,then they put my playlists in to my new profile. After all I purchase my family plan with a new adress.

View solution in original post

22 Replies

Hey @Umutayb,

Welcome to the forums!

I will try to help you here 🙂

Can you let me know what information it is asking you for that you cannot remember?

Thanks.

Robert_WRock Star 11

I'm having the same problem My wife tries to sign up and we receive a message that the adress must be the same than mine.

I am having the exact same issue, it doesn't even let me see my adress so I can see exactly what I wrote. Please help, I just paid this month and I need everyone to be using it not only me. 

Hey @Jerrysony,

Welcome to the forums!

When your wife tried to be added to the plan was it on the same home network that you are on at your address?

If so, can you try to add her again. But this time by clearing the computer cache and making sure the details that she enters (address) is exactly the same as the one showing on your account. 

Hope this helps 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11

Hey @Umutayb,

Welcome to the forums!

When you tried to be add yourself to the plan was it on the same home network that you are on at your address?

If so, can you try to add again. But this time by clearing the computer cache and making sure the details entered (address) is exactly the same as the one showing on your account. 

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Robert_WRock Star 11

How do I look my adress in my profile; cuase I don't remeber it and thats the reason why I can't ad my wife to my family suscription. 

Also in the frecuently ask cuestions said that all the family members should live in the same billing adress and I don't remeber it. How do I knew it?

Hello I´m having the same issue. 

I sent my son an invitation but we do not know the exact way we wrote our home address. In my account profile, I can´t see the way we wrote the address, it just recognizes a postal code and country.

How can we fix this, aren´t you able to check that the address is similar but not exactly the same?

Will appreciate your help.

Marked as solution

Hey @gil_huesitos & @narvaezurrutia,

I am afraid it is not possible to view the current address for Spotify Family on your accounts.

If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account and subscribe to Premium for Family on that account. However, don’t forget to cancel the subscription on your old account! 

Hope this helps 🙂

Robert_WRock Star 11

Thanks Defa.

Hey @narvaezurrutia!

You are most welcome 🙂

Let me know if I can be of any help in the future!

Robert_WRock Star 11

Hey @gil_huesitos!

Thank you for marking my post as a solution, I am glad to of been of some help 🙂

Do let me know if you have any further quesitons in the future!

Robert_WRock Star 11

Marked as solution

I wrote a mail to spotify support and they liberate my email to create a new profile,then they put my playlists in to my new profile. After all I purchase my family plan with a new adress.

I'm having the same problem, i canceld my account and created a new one, put the adress again, my brother copied letter by letter and it stills say the can't confirm our adress is the same... 

I have a simple question with a picture 🙂

spotify.JPG

Hello, I have the same problem. My family has been using Spotify Premium family plan and then got all disconected. We have sent the invitations but we cant enter our accounts because the "adress is not the same". Is there a way to be able to get back to notmal without having to cancel all the accounts and making new ones? 

"I am afraid it is not possible to view the current address for Spotify Family on your accounts."

I'm not able to invite my family since I'm not able to see if there is a typo in my adress?

This is bull**bleep** and ist sucks.

Do you want me to change to Deezer?

Possibly the worst reply that could ever be! You won't give the "exact" info that we wrote, not accepting very close ones, but suggesting to open new account because you want it that way..

Suggested posts